Welcome to HaloLex
HaloLex is a comprehensive genome information system for archaea and other prokaryotes.
The system serves as a general data management,
analysis and presentation platform for microbial genomes.
HaloLex supports expert curation and integrated bioinformatic analysis of genomic and other omics
and presents the data in a coherent web interface.
The HaloLex web interface features:
- rendering of genetic locations ("Region viewer")
- searches in annotated genomes ("Search HaloLex")
- browsing lists of genes, proteins, ... ("Browsers")
- download of sequences
- generation of genomic maps
- About HaloLex: a brief project overview
- A guide to the HaloLex web application
- The data available in HaloLex
- Contact: email@example.com
Version 2 Release
2010-04-09 12:30:00 +0200 (Fri,09 Apr2010)